High Frequency Radial Shock Wave Treatment System
Acoustic Wave Therapy (AWT) Technology
CE 1984–ISO 13485
Modus CELLULITE AWT
THE MOST WELL–KNOWN TURKISH PRODUCT
IN EUROPE AMONG MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS!
– User friendly touch screen
– Treatment parameters can be accessed easily and can be changed instantly while operating.
–Ready to Use treatment packages offers visual and written treatment explanations.
–Modus Eswt can be controlled over system screen, handpiece and foot pedal. When system reaches the designated number of shots, it stops automatically or can be stopped at any preferred moment by the operator.
– It has a variety of transmitters designed for specific treatments.
– Hand piece has the capacity of 3000000 shots before any maintenance required.
– Modus CELLULITE is portable. it can also be separated from its specifically designed trolley.
– Modus CELLULITE provides patient archive through its patient fol Tow-up menu.
– Its software can be easily updated. – The pressure transmitted to the tissue is 5 bars
– The device has Usb/LAN connections
– Modus applicators can be sterilized with medical sterilization techniques. Even resistant to Ethylene Oxide and other medical sterilization chemicals.
Shock Wave Applied Tissues:
- Increase in bloodvesselformationis observed.
- Reduces stickiness.
- Promotes mechanicallystrongertissues
- Increase in collagen synthesis is observed
- Increases angiogenesis.
- Oxygenates the tissues forfasterrecovery
WHAT DO YOU TREAT WITH RADIAL SHOCKWAVES ?
– Cellulite Treatment.
– Skin and connective tissue tightening. – Enzymatic Lipolysis: Shock Wave Therapy before and after in the blood tests conducted free fatty acids last fall of the products of body fat and the amount of glycerol seems to increase.
– Scar and wrinkle treatment – Pregnancy Stretch Marks
– Spider Veins Quick Recovery After Liposuction
- CELLULITE Cellulite; The connective tissue under the skin lose their elasticity, the result of deep inward withdrawal by the subcutaneous adipose tissue is formed by taking the orange peel appearance of the skin surface. Shock waves showed some effect on fat tissues; shock waves through the skin, leading to degradation of the oil by the power of destroying high vibration waves and they release skin. Thereby eliminates the orange peel by ensuring a smoother surface.
Power 3 ~ 4 bar
MODE Middle (Fast)
Shocks 2,000 – 3.500
Interval 3-5 day
Treatment 4-5 times
Shock waves affect regional fat cells and
remove from the tissue. It provides tightening and the recovery of the skin surface and eliminate the
problem of skin laxity.
Shock waves are applied with a special
soft applicators provide tighter and the recovery of the skin surface and eliminate
the problem of skin laxity.
- Renewed Modus Handpiece is lighter and more ergonomic
- Producing more effective shock waves
- Applying treatments will be easier and more fun
- Durable aluminum casing
- Easy to hold for long periods of time
Soft transmitters are designed to be applied on sensitive tissues. Concave surface can focus the
shockwaves on smaller areas.
CE 1984-ISO 13485
MODUS ESWT FACTS & FIGURES
Manufacturer İnceler Medical Sağlık Hiz. San. Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Power Supply 100 – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 50
Fuses 2 x 1 A, 230 VAC
Compressed Air Supply 1 – 10 Bar Internal Compressor
Frequency 1 – 22 Hz
Power 1 – 5 Bar
Operating Mode Display Single, Continuous, Burst
Classification EN-60601-1 Class 1 Applied part BF X5 MDD 93/42 CEE Class Ilb
Treatment Start / Stop Main unit button, handle button and optional foot pedal
Body Weight: 10 kg Dimensions: Height: 120 mm Width: 320 mm Depth: 390 mm
Operating Conditions Temperature: +10 +30 °C Humidity: 30-75% Atmospheric Pressure: 700-1060 hPa
Storage and Handling Cond. Temperature: -10 to +40 °C Humidity: 10-95% Atmospheric Pressure: 500-1060 hPa
Custom treatment rotocol